Many people have asked me to summarize my major teaching points as my writing tends to be somewhat long winded (thanks for that observation, by the way 🙂 ). Here is the spiritual truth I have confirmed thus far through divine revelation –
1. God is the universal divine source that is the essence of all beings and all things and is also greater than all things. All forms of matter and energy are derived from God.
2. Spiritual immortality is unavoidable. All beings possess a physical body susceptible to biological death and an individual, indestructible consciousness, often called the
spirit or soul by various religious traditions. Upon the death of the physical body, the immortal spirit separates itself from the physical world and resides thereafter in eternal communion with the Divine Consciousness.
3. The modern interpretation of the ethic of reciprocity provides a complete moral compass for this doctrine. In summary: Do not seek to harm others for God’s will is the promotion of peace.
4. Total equality is the only acceptable stance. All people, without regard to gender identity, age, race, sexual preference or religious practices are equal in the eyes of God.
5. No one should label another as apostate or blasphemous for God does not recognize such states of being. God neither seeks nor desires zealotry but rather welcomes us as personal companions on the existential journey.
6. The absolute and complete freedom of belief is essential to spiritual truth. Within the bounds of the ethic of reciprocity, all people should be free to honor God however they wish, if at all.