A scene straight from my vision in October – I wish someone would listen before this continues to the ground war I saw follow, but I admit the chances of that are slim indeed. I only hope we can work to avoid the terrible destruction I saw occuring after the infantry attacks by attempting to somehow broker peace in the region. I have been considering the possibility of joining a peace delegation to the Gaza strip to aid in the peace process but with the border closed this is no longer possible. I grieve for both sides – the worst is yet to come.
- TLDR: Senator Hatch demands Americans pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.... fb.me/AlAmLeCG 3 hours ago
- fb.me/7X7osSi4G 1 day ago
- FEDERAL STUDY WILL PAY YOU $3,000 PER WEEK TO CONSUME CANNABIS fb.me/45VAVPrml 1 day ago
- Maríjüana Industry Will Create At Least 300k Jobs By 2020 fb.me/3Z73gPvrU 2 days ago
- "Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try... fb.me/68ZKCXVgb 3 days ago